SECO’s Roadmap for 2014 - 2015
In this video, Gianluca Venere , SECO’s Chief Strategy Officer, talks about the new products like modules based on the 3rd Generation Intel® Atom™ processors (Bay Trail) and the AMD G-Series SoC in the Qseven® 2.0 and Pico-ITX form factors. In addition he highlights two new COM-Express™ Type 6 Modules: one integrating the 4th,
- Qseven® Rel. 2.0 Compliant Module with the Intel® Atom™ E3800 family (Bay Trail) System-on-Chip
- Q7-GX - Qseven® Rel. 2.0 Compliant Module with AMD Embedded G-Series System-on-Chip
- SECOpITX-GX - Single Board Computer with the brand new AMD Embedded G-Series SoC in Pico-ITX form factor
- SECOMExp-HSW - COM-Express™ Type 6 Module with the Intel® Haswell family CPUs and the QM87 Chipset
- SECOMExp-RSeries - COM-Express™ Type 6 Module based on the AMD Embedded R-Series Platform Generation Intel® Core™ processors
and the other the AMD Embedded R-Series Platform and briefly runs through the 2014 product portfolio dedicated to the Internet of Things (IoT). In conclusion, Mr. Venere anticipates that during the second half of 2014, SECO will place on the market its new striking solutions based on Nvidia’s TEGRA K1."